Display and Exhibition
Member States, UN agencies, international organizations and civil society organizations are invited to exhibit publications, information kits and materials related to their South-South cooperation projects/activities. All those with materials on the topic of South-South cooperation are encouraged to submit their materials for display (and, if desired, distribution) at the Conference’s Exhibition. All materials should be shipped in advance of the Conference.
Updated Notes (24 November 2009):
- The deadline for advance shipment of materials for the Conference has passed.
- For inquiries regarding the status of materials already shipped, please contact Mr. Henry Hunt (email@example.com).
- Participants wishing to bring materials for exhibition should contact Mr. Francisco Vasquez (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Ms. Christina Schulz-Langendor (email@example.com).
- For general inquiries regarding the Conference Exhibition, or to ask questions pertaining to the procedure and arrangements for participating in the exhibition, please contact Mr. Francisco Vasquez (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Ms. Christina Schulz-Langendor (email@example.com), tel. (254 20) 762-3124, copying firstname.lastname@example.org
United Nations Office at Nairobi
Division of Conference Services UNON
C/O [Fill in Mission Name or Contact] at the UN Conference on South-South Cooperation
Attention: Henry Hunt
United Nations Complex GIGIRI
United Nations Avenue
Tel Nos: 0722203353 (mobile)
+254 (0)20 762-2518
* Please make sure to write somewhere on the shipping package(s) or labels that the contents of the package(s) are printed matter